Today I show three covers of different versions of the graphic novels of the silver-masked Santo. Recently our friend and new partner, Moises, I bring a photo novel of his collection, published by Distribuidora Continental. Well, I found the task of finding three pictures the same but with different editorials I had in my file and found, except on I made a little bigger pictures as they were very small. We start with the first image, which was published by Ediciones Jose G. Cruz, silver-masked Santo came in a November 26, 1968 # 432.
The second image, Jose G. Cruz agreement with the Colombian publisher ICAVI, they start reprinting the adventures of the "masking Silver Ghost", from the beginning with the adventures of the second Holy (Hector Pliego) with "S" in the mask. This was the number 124, which according to me came in a February 29, 1979.
0 comments:
Post a Comment