Sancho vs. The Vampire Mamachitas
over one month ago, you arms wide controversy about the movie that I stop being a myth, "
The Vampire and sex. " I know, I chole the subject, and to talk about it. Many people were disappointed not to see this movie. But sooner or later we will see that movie, if it has been forty years, because they expect a little more. Well, my dear readers, do not be discouraged by this. Today I am presenting a story of my private collection. When EJEA was in his last, came the Editor: Editorial Mango. Came to publish a cartoon that called
Fights Hot and fat of ring. At number 17, came a parody of El Santo vs. the Vampire Women. That's it, I'll share this episode was entitled: "Sancho mamachitas vs. the Vampire." This cartoon came out a Wednesday February 17, 1999, the cover made Rafael Gallur.
0 comments:
Post a Comment